Screams



hit counter

Sunday, April 12, 2009


Paiseh for abandoned this blog for quite some time again , lets have some flashback about what happened in the past few weeks . We went KL for the KL Design Week , we went National Art Gallery , KLCC and Cap Square . Got few message for you guys …

To M : Yes !!! We have a Spicy Sister in our group . Wanna know more about the Spicy Sister ? Find out yourself . Haha ,

To G : The Uncle ( Bus Driver ) angry lia lah , he lower down the volume when we laugh …

To D : I am not illegal passenger ok ? I didn’t sneak inside the bus . I got pay de loh

To K : You sit with who in the bus ? Hehe … I like the picture you took , especially the Confusion . Thanks .

To D : Your name from now on is Toiletry ... This is a good name !!!

To P : Nice Starbucks !!!

To J : Nothing to say . Sorry … Haha .

To A : Everyone don’t look here and there , follow Sook Chiung now !!! Here here here …

To D : Where is Dorothy ? How come cannot see her ah ? Where she went ah ?

To Spicy Sister : You are so hot man !!!

Trip end lia have to rush back to hometown for Ching Ming . Boring night I had on that day , just looking at the wall and SMS , not MSN coz no internet . Haiz ... ( I know you know about this , E )

Posted by Posted by Final at 3:50 PM
Categories:

 

2 comments:

dorothy said...

To H: How dare u cheat me.. Better becareful =(
To H: Dorothy is always here... lol...

Final said...

You sounds like you are my 背后灵 ... XD

 
>