Screams



hit counter

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Abandoned this blog for such a long time , what can I do ? Running out of inspiration and ideas to know what to write in here . Not special except just having a boring first day as 20 . Haha … Here I wanna thank everyone that wished me Happy Birthday . Really thanks a lot and also thanks to those people who celebrated for me . I love that cake you guys bought for me . Really enjoys it . Haha .

HOWEVER , I got things to complaint !!! The candle is too low !!! Very difficult to take it out ok ? Haha . About the payment , I choose to pay for you guys rather than letting you all “Tok” me . NO WAY MAN !!! XD . The Poker Card is super extra damn BIG !!! Blind also can see loh . But I really thanks for the dinner . I love the dinner . the cakes and you guys . I love you all so much …

Recalling back the memories … Lorong , the first place and first time you guys celebrate for me . I miss it so much … Is already 2 years but yet we are still together . Happy happy happy . Hahaha . Even though that time is less people but thank you so much .
Thank you Cindy Sandy and Mindy …

Second Years is where ? Part A is at Nando , celebrated by the well known CD081-3 . That is the first time we go Nando together right ? Haha … Then at night Part B I got a Ice Cream cake from you all , I love it !!! I dunno what is the name of that shop we celebrated but I only know is next to A and W . Haha . That is the shop where you can’t order Chicken Chop . You will laugh if your friend order and if yourself you will scream !!! And i know the Ice Cream is from Baskin Robin ok ?

This year bit complicated . Station 1 ? Bee’s House ? And almost TGI Friday … Hehe . I will just leave it blank first , update next time . Coz is really confusing . But again , Thank you all so so so much and I love you guys too . This is the last year you guys celebrate for me right ? Haha .

I think I miss out 2 things … THE FIREFOX CAKE THING !!! What the hell is that ? How is it related to Firefox ? Apa tu lah ?

And Bee !!! I SURE WILL XXXX ( i also dunno what word should i use ) YOU !!! DAMN YOUR APRIL FOOL !!! Haha ... XD

Posted by Posted by Final at 2:46 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>