Screams



hit counter

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Palace Scheme's Trailer

WTH !!! Woman are not the good one to mess with . Just look at them , they are willing to do anything to get what they want . They will bite your heads off if they need too . Hahaha XD . JK JK . Of course they won’t bite off your head . Is just we have no idea what is inside their heart , mind , brain and soul . No idea they created by what . Haha . For your infomation , this is the trailer for TVB coming soon Drama , Palace Scheme .

Palace Scheme

This time “Ho Mak” is not inside , good or bad ? Some say no her no fun , some say see her until sien dy . BUT ... still got the Hong Yi and Sa Yi inside . Kind of looking forward for it ( WTH , I also got infected by the TVB Drama Virus ) .

War and Beauty

Looks like Hong Kong’s writer now good in writing this kind of … I dunno , psychological warfare I guess ? I think thanks to War and Beauty , the first psywar show I ever see in my life . It is awesome anyway , look at them inside the drama , they all look high-class , talk also very high-class and no bad words allow ( I don’t think they need it anyway ) but yet the meaning behind every sentence is enough to kill you . Damn cool .

Can you imagine saying "Go to hell !!!" in a polite way , "Can you please go to hell ?" LOL !!!

Heart of Greed

After this Beauty and Elegant War , what’s next ? The famous Heart of Greed loh … Actually I haven’t watch it , I only watch the 2 minutes opening only . Well , really not bad coz the opening is quite creative to me , using flash-forward instead of flashback . XD . This time they fighting for Abalone , why don’t they just eat it ? What a waste ...

Mooncake Resonance

Just because of Abalone they also can fight like hell , Mooncake obviously can do it too . Haha , this time I got watched it . I watched the Mooncake Resonance , not bad . The most unforgettable role in that show , Sa Yi … She is the best in this show , non-stop blah blah blah . XD .

After watching this 3 Drama ( The 4th one coming soon ) , really can see how far a woman would go to get what they want ( Just Fiction ) . One of the memorable qoute " Bad ? Evil ? So what ... Most importantly is myself win in the end . " Walau ... Damn geng lah . XD

Actress very cool ... Actor also very cool ... WRITER SUPER COOL LAH … They are really amazing to me , really have no idea how they think of this kind of story , plot and come out all the “elegant” dialog . They are amazing , THEY ROCK !!! XD .

But what will happen if woman really rules the world ???
Won't become like this gua ?









Won't gua i guess ... but some people think is possible loh ...

Posted by Posted by Final at 1:28 AM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>