Screams



hit counter

Sunday, March 8, 2009



風のとおり道
The Path of Wind

菊次郎の夏
Summer


Joe Hisaishi is awesome !!! ( In case you dunno who is he , the guy that plays piano inside the 2 videos is him XD ) . I dunno , maybe some of you will faint or wish me Good Night after listening to his music , who cares ? As long i like it then ok lia loh ... XD . Love his music a lot .

He is one of the best music composer to me . Haha . He compose quite many score for Hayao Miyazaki's film like Spirited Away ( Damn Nice ) , My Neighbour Totoro , Princess Mononoke ( Also damn nice ) and blah blah blah ( Too many to list out all ) . He also works with Takeshi Kitano too , the Director of Kikujiro .

The Path of Wind is one of the score from My Neighbour Totoro and Summer is from Kikujiro . Hopefully you guys will enjoy it ( Don't like is ok , as long don't fall asleep ) XD ...

My Neighbour Totoro

Kikujiro

Kikujiro US Poster

Posted by Posted by Final at 1:03 AM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

纪宪 said...

deng!~

share vf me some of ur joe hisaishi collection when i buy new laptop k?

>w<

wanna save it inside my laptop..haha..

 
>