Screams



hit counter

Sunday, February 8, 2009


Chemical
IS CHEMICAL !!!

Vector Icon
So this is very bloody icon i "died" out a day before the presentation ...
In the end what people think about it ?

LOL
All these looks more like DNA rather than Chemical's Molecule .

LOOOL
LAS VEGAS !!! Because Colourful Neon Light .

LOOOOOOOL
IS GAME'S POWER UP ITEM !!!
Use the pink item can increase Mage's Power .
Blue is for Ultima
Blah Blah Blah ...

Even though is a bit cacat but i still happy about it . Hopefully you guys like it too . Thanks to Money Girl here too , who helps me throughout the progress when dying it out . Without her opinion , i will die doing this since my speed is super extra slow . XD

Pixel Icon
I died out this very last minute ... Thanks to Photoshop's Not Responding . Is damn rock to see the 5 hours work suddenly not responding . Without any save in the middle ( I do till too high dy until forget to save ) . What to do ? Just WTH WTH WTH to walls in room loh . After that continue doing it loh
( After finish shouting and screaming and cool down . )

Here special thanks to Virus
For helping me ( Not helping in damaging my PC ) and reminds me to always save my work because 10 minutes after he said this , Photoshop is Not Responding again . Saved me from redoing the second time . XD

Wallpaper I

Wallpaper II
Dun have anything to say about it . Kind of ... Err ... Not nice . XD

SO THATS IT FOR MY ICON !!!

Posted by Posted by Final at 12:31 AM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>