Screams



hit counter

Sunday, February 15, 2009


God !!! I have pretty good time doing the What is Freedom assignment . I am too sick to do it but i still manage to complete it even though mine is damn Chin Chai ... I hope she will accept it coz i really try my very best to force myself to do it . Already wasted Friday and Saturday just to sleep sleep and sleep ( Don't really sleep well on Friday , very sick and keep having nightmares WTH ) . I even went for VC class in Zombie-Mode , walk like a dead and talk like a dead . Thank god the class end around 1pm and i can faster cabut . Beh Tahan lia ... Reach home terus rosak !!!

Seriously you guys better careful , just MM class already got 3 peoples KO dy ... Hopefully this will be the first and also the last . Can't afford to fall sick now , MANY PROJECTS DUE !!! So ... To not only MM Class but all TOA Gang :

Please drink more water .
Please rest more ( try your best to ) .
Please take care yourself .

and all the best too . =)

Posted by Posted by Final at 9:45 AM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>