Screams



hit counter

Monday, May 4, 2009


Drowning by some truth , hurt and disappointed … All I can say is doesn’t matter anymore because nothing else I could to fix it or anything . How could I fix anything when it isn’t exist or broken ? Fixing the dream ? Haha … Weird and weirdest me . Blame no one , advise is there but choosing to ignore , now finally end up like this . Really never expect this will happened … again ,

Never expect the story will be repeated . Damn disappointed , DAMN DISAPPOINTED !!! But … like I say , this doesn’t matter anymore , too tired to change anything or fixing a illusion . Why am I never learn ? The answer is there very clearly but yet I don’t believe it … Hoping of there are other possibility to change it . Lets see how long the hope can last …

Wanna say “Thanks” to some people , for concerning me and cheering me up . Without you guys , I feel so lost , I forgotten who I am . Going through all those stuff really making me losing myself , I need to find myself back , I need you guys to be with me because I really can’t do it alone . I wanna laugh out loud again . Finally ... I am not alone ...

Thank you

Posted by Posted by Final at 1:06 AM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>